Do your rugs seem different from the day you bought them? Are there stains that won’t come off? Are you worried about dangerous bacteria that might be lurking between the fibres? All those problems have a solution. That’s exactly what the professional carpet cleaners in Romford are all about. We offer only the best carpet cleaning service to our customers and we’re happy to lend you a helping hand. One call to 020 7846 0226 is all you need.
Why Hire Our Carpet Cleaning in Romford RM1?
Booking our carpet cleaning in Romford. You will have peace of mind (and a lot more free time that day). Also you will receive the following bundle of benefits:
- Fully insured cleaning experts, who will inspect and determine the material of the carpet to ensure it gets the right treatment.
- Eco-friendly and pet-friendly cleaning detergents. Combine that with modern equipment for fast and high quality cleaning results.
- Thorough cleaning, which will prolong the life of the fabric.
- Around the clock advice from a friendly team of advisers.
- Flexible arrangement possibilities, including last-minute booking, weekends and Bank holidays.
- Free no-obligation Quotes.
A Variety of Carpet Cleaning Services for Romford RM1
Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning Services in Romford RM1
The rug cleaner will move small items of furniture out of the way if necessary and will be wearing protective overshoes. We use hot water extraction on all synthetic and wool carpets. Here is how it is done:
- First, the staff member will hoover the carpet thoroughly to remove solid particles.
- Pre-treating of old dried stains with an Eco-friendly detergent.
- A tiny nozzle sprays hot water under high pressure onto the carpet, while the treated spot is simultaneously vacuumed.
- 95% of the moisture is then extracted together with all the dirt.
- The carpet will be left to dry in the next three hours.
*The time it takes for the carpet to dry completely can be reduced with an open window.
Carpet Dry Cleaning
Dry cleaning is recommended for more sensitive carpets that tend to shrink from water. This is why, dry cleaning uses powders to refresh and rejuvenate the fabric.
- We start with hoovering the carpet.
- Pre-treat stains.
- Then, we apply a special absorbing powder over the carpet.
- Using a special machine, the cleaners will scrub the powder off, along with all the dust and dirt.
Book Your Local Rug Cleaning in Romford RM1 Today!
By calling 020 7846 0226 you will get in touch with our polite operators. They can answer all your questions about the service. You will receive a free no-obligation quote on your carpet and rug cleaning in Romford. Phone lines are open 24/7, but if you prefer, you can also use the online booking form, or the handy chat feature right here on our website.